You know you're a girl dad when.....
1. You do your best to put together girl outfits. Do stripes go with prints? Pink with purple? Bonus points if you remember a coordinating bow.
2. You are totally baffled by the reasoning behind wearing a headband or bow in the first place...until a stranger comments on how cute your little boy is. Bows for the win.
3. The biggest smiles are saved for daddy.
4. You learn all the princesses names and look forward to watching the movies with your little gir.
5. You drink pretend tea like a pro.
6. Your wife gushes over you every time your rock your baby girl to sleep. It is just so dang sweet, she can't take it.
7. The moment you heard "it's a girl!" you started planning your scary dad strategy for when she brings home a boy for the first time.
8. You constantly tell her "boys are bad!" even though she's not even one year old yet.
9. You save the best dance moves for her.
10. That little girl has you wrapped around your finger, and you know it. And wouldn't have it any other way.
Sadie (and Hudson too!) are so lucky to have such an amazing daddy. He loves them unconditionally and they love him just as much. This week Sadie surprised her daddy with an early Father's Day gift....a fun photo album from Snapfish!
Father's day is right around the corner and we just couldn't wait to spoil THE BEST DAD EVER a little early!
Creating the album was super fun and easy...I just uploaded my favorite Instagram photos of both kids and made a super fun album just for daddy. I love how it turned out!
Now my husband can have this album as a great keepsake at work...and as a reminder of just how much we love him. He works so hard to make our lives better. And there isn't a thing he wouldn't do for our family. Today dads are more engaged than ever and have redefined what it means to be a good father. And being a good father means loving your your kids, no matter what. I'm so thankful for a husband who is also a great dad. I wouldn't be able to be a good mom without such a great partner!
Be sure to create your own unique Father's Day gift for the great dad in your life with Snapfish! They have tons of fun ideas and creative gifts for any occasion.
To celebrate dad's day, I'm partnering with Snapfish to give away one of 35 $50 Snapfish gift cards! Giveaway ends June 10th at 9pm PST. (Age 18+, U.S. residents only, one winner per household).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.