1. Fold a fitted sheet. My mom has shown me over and over again...and I just can't get it.
2. Cut my baby's fingernails. I am SO bad at this. And it's crazy stressful! I'm always worried I'm going to cut Sadie's finger off, or cut her nail too short and make her bleed. Plus she's usually flailing around like a banshee and won't sit still. If I could pay someone to come and clip her nails every week, I totally would.
3. Use a rectal thermometer on my child. I. Just. Can't. Do. It.
4. Watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. That show drives me up the wall. We don't have cable right now which means I've gotten a nice little break from Mickey and the gang. Whenever we watch it I find myself wishing the mystery mousketool could be wine.
5. Go grocery shopping with two kids. Unless I'm desperate, you won't catch me grocery shopping with both kids in tow. I just find it too stressful. I'll run to Target or Costco with both kids but for some reason the grocery store is just way out of my league.
6. Make a pot of coffee. Seriously I have no idea. I don't know how to use a keurig either. If we want coffee (which is very rare) we head to Starbucks.
7. Not shave my legs. I may go a week without washing my hair, but I rarely skip shaving my legs. I can't stand a little stubble....especially when I'm trying to sleep. It drives me up the wall!
Now it's your turn...what can't you do?