Happy St. Patrick's Day! Kiss me, I'm Irish! Or at least I think a little bit of me is? But who knows for sure? So obviously we are celebrating in our house. Mostly because redheads look good in green. But any excuse works, right?
And now, a St. Patrick's Day list.....
1. A certain little leprechaun woke us up at 2am and was ready to party. Too much talk about rainbows and pots of gold I guess. Long story short, a toddler who sleeps in our bed horizontally = mommy goes to sleep on the couch.
2. 28 Weeks tomorrow....holy cow!
3. I have another ultrasound scheduled tomorrow, which means I have to stay strong AGAIN and not find out the gender. Send up a quick prayer!
4. I don't know how I waited until March 16th to have a shamrock shake. Thankfully my husband understands my sudden cravings and jumped in the car to go pick one up for me last night. He knows the way to this pregnant girl's heart.
5. I promise that one day my blog posts won't be filled with iphone photos. I need to step up my game.