Because it's Monday and I'm tired......a weekend in bullet form.
- We bought kayaks! Well, the husband and my mom did. No kayak for this pregnant lady just yet...but I did try them all out in the store. My mom got blue and the husband got khaki. Given the choice I would have picked the red one. Naturally.
- My cousin and aunt were visiting over the weekend and brought along some kiddos. The husband was so sweet and took each kid out for a kayak trip. Here he is with Sally who is almost 5.
- And again with Truman who is 3. Melt my heart. He is going to be such a good daddy.
- Guess who else is great with kids? Wrigley was such a good sport and loved all of the attention. He was SO exhausted the next day!
- We saw The Avengers on Sunday. It was just as expected....sort of stupid action movie. It's a renter.
- The husband found some super cute baby toys at a garage sale. Adorable.
- These are all kinds of awesome. Go out and get some right now! You won't be sorry.
- I finally caved and bought Fifty Shades of Grey. Super excited to start reading and see what all the hype is about.
- I'm going to try and do the Photo a Day May Challenge. I majorly failed in March....who's with me? You can find me on instagram at girlintheredshoes.
How was your weekend?