Happy Tuesday! Today I'm going to share some of my must-have items for surviving the 2nd trimester of pregnancy. Some of these items have been total lifesavers!
2. Eos Organic Lip Balm in Sweet Mint. Erin told me about this and I love it! Pregnancy makes my lips chapped and this is a total lifesaver. I have them stashed all around the house. (Target has the best price for these!)
3. Water bottle. Any kind (BPA free) will work. I don't go anywhere without one since it's really important to stay hydrated. Especially when you get a horrible leg cramp in the middle of the night!
4. BellaBand. I still wear mine every now and then. It's perfect for keeping up your regular pants that you can no longer button.
5. Tums. I just added these to my must-have list last night after heartburn work me up in the middle of the night on Sunday. Pregnancy heartburn is no joke! So far Tums are working for me.
6. Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion. My hands seem to be really dry and this stuff works miracles.
7. Kashi Pumpkin Pecan Granola Bars. These are so yummy! And have fiber (so so so important these days) and protein. Any snack with those two ingredients is considered a must-have for me.
8. Boppy Prenatal Total Body Pillow. Another Erin recommendation and probably my favorite thing on this list! It is so comfy and has helped me sleep more soundly on my side. Go out and buy this now!
9. Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray. I have super thick hair pre-pregnancy and now it's even thicker. This has been a lifesaver for not only protecting my hair from my constant curling iron action but also for smoothing it out. I also recommend frequent trips to your hair dresser. I have my hair thinned out each time I go!
What are your pregnancy essentials?