Leah from Happily Herring tagged me a few weeks ago in 10 Things I Love so I thought now would be a good time to do it! Go check out Leah...she is a super cute newlywed and always has something fun on her blog!
Okay so 10 Things I love...
1. Animals....all kinds really. Obviously if you read my blog you know I have a soft spot for all things fuzzy and lovable.
4. Red Velvet Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. There are no words for how awesome this cheesecake is. Trust me. I want a piece right now!!!
5. Reading. I love to read and always have a book in my purse. Right now I'm reading Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. So far so good.
6. Mason Jars. I have a pretty good collection of vintage mason jars that I just love. I love the idea of sipping lemonade on a hot day in a pretty mason jar.
7. Singing off key in the car. Yeah...I can't sing. But that doesn't stop me!
8. Organizing. I love love love to organize stuff....my desk, my closet, you name it. This weekend I need to work on a house decorating folder to keep all of my decor ideas and paint samples for each room in our house. And I'm totally excited about it!
9. When my kitchen is stocked with food and all the laundry is done. Isn't that the best feeling in the world? This usually only happens Sunday nights in our house, but I love it.
10. Chunky Necklaces. Let's be real...any necklaces. I think I wear a necklace at least 6 days per week. I'm sort of obsessed....I get that from my mother. Right now I'm obsessing over this Stella and Dot Colette Necklace.