Last night I was in the mood to bake cookies. I found a recipe online for Peanut Butter Cup cookies and they sounded so yummy. So I set to work. Seriously, these are the best cookies I've had in a long long time. Amazingly delicious. If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you'll love these. I took one bite and told the husband they were hands down the best. He responded by trying one too. And then another. And then he told me to hide them from him...they are that good!
The best part is that they are SO easy to make.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla, and milk.
- Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a peanut butter cup into each cookie.
- Cool and carefully remove from pan